The world continues to face daunting challenges; to name a few: our planet continues to warm, more people are living in poverty than ever before, financial markets remain focused on short term gains, etc. At its current trajectory, we worry that our generation and the one’s that follow will live in a compromised world. But what if we could spend more of our time trying to solve these problems?
All together, we spend about half of our waking hours working at a job. Collectively, that’s more than 250 billion hours every year. In what’s left of our spare time, many of us volunteer – racking up just 3 billion hours annually. But what if we got to spend more of our working hours creating social and environmental good, instead of squeezing our impact into nights and weekends? We believe this shift is necessary to achieve a more sustainable world: and we’re here to demonstrate that a new generation of leaders can make working for good an integral part of just about any job or career. Together, we can tackle some of the most pressing social and environmental challenges of our time.
Net Impact Can Help You
Our 300+ local chapters connect you with like-minded people, innovative ideas and change-making programs that can transform you and the world around you.
Our chapters are the place to:
* Build skills as you lead positive change on campus or on the job.
* Connect with a community committed to making positive impact.
* Learn and engage with meaningful local events.
Connect online or at our flagship conference. Be part of our vibrant global community of student and professional leaders making positive change on campus and on the job.
Become a Net Impact member to:
* Network with like-minded students and professionals worldwide.
* Explore exclusive content to guide you on your path to social impact.
* Engage with career resources, like our Job Board, career tools, and Impact at Work.
Want to know more?
We will mobilize a new generation to use their careers to drive transformational change in their workplace and the world.
At the heart of our community are over 60,000 student and professional leaders from over 300 volunteer-led chapters across the globe working for a sustainable future. Together, we make a net impact that transforms our lives, our organizations, and the world.
- Courage of the Heart: We put our values to work for good, even when it’s hard.
- Meaningful Connections: We inspire and support one another as a community in pursuit of a sustainable future.
- Positive Impact: We believe that through our careers, we will transform our lives, our
organizations, and the world.
Net Impact inspires and supports people to use the power of business to create a sustainable and prosperous world.
Every day, Net Impact empowers a new generation to drive social and environmental change on campus and throughout their careers. We provide the network and resources to inspire emerging leaders to build successful “impact careers” – either by working in jobs dedicated to change or by bringing a social and environmental lens to traditional business roles.